I can't believe I got meme tagged! Here goes!
1. You must posts these rules.
2. Each person has to share 10 things about them.
3. Answer the 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions the people you tag will have to answer.
4. Choose 10 people and put their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page to inform them they are tagged (we have mentions now, using that)
6. Not something like "you are tagged if you read that".
7. You have to legitimately tag 10 people.
8. No tag-backs.
9. You can't say that you don't do tags.
10. You MUST MAKE A JOURNAL ENTRY.
I horde nail polish, and I have like, 70 different kinds.2:
I excel at procrastination.
I love tropical fruit!
I'm terrified that I am as inadequate as I think I am.
I was a witch for four Halloweens in a row when I was a kid, and a Jedi three separate times.
I have dabbled in many art forms, and I am fluent in none.
I am a Taurus!
I keep all of my Wicca stuff hoping I'll find faith in it again one day.
I'm homesick for places I've never been.
I like to watch Animation School students projects on Youtube.
Ok! now to answer kenya's questions!
1. Do you or have you ever played a musical instrument? I played the trumpet for a semester of band in 4th grade, but i broke my arm shortly after i got it, and it was only a rental, so that was that.
2. Do you play video games? If so, which one's your favorite? I have a few different systems, but my favorite game is Crisis Core, for the PSP.
3. If you could save one fictional character from dying in their universe, which one would it be? I'm going to have to say Eddard Stark
4. If you could have any animal as a pet, regardless of how much it costs and whether it's legal to own one or not, which would it be? I'll take my own cat, Potato!
5. Stealing from DC3 -- what's one movie you love that everyone else seems to hate? A Spanish cartoon film, Lucky and Zorba.
6. Stealing from DC3 -- what's one movie you hate that everyone else seems to love? Fight Club.
7. Who's your favorite fictional villain and why? Megatron. A good writer can make him seem hardly villainous at all!
8. Someone offers you a million dollars to live without the Internet for a month. Could you do it? Provided my bank has funds for all my automatic bill pay, absolutely
9. What's your favorite book of all time? If you can't pick just one, try to narrow it down to the top five. 1, Watership Down. 2, all of terry pratchett. 3, Koshka's tales- children's stories from Russia.
10. What color is your shirt? Black!!